What is Coaching?
What’s the Objective of Coaching?
What about Confidentiality?
What Can Coaching Help Me With?
- Improve your Current Career or Find a New One
- Define What You Really, Really, Want and Develop a Strategy to Get It
- Build your Networking and Interviewing Skills
- Leverage Your Strengths, Overcome Obstacles and Grow Your Confidence
- Improve Communication and Leadership Skills
- Navigate Organizational Politics
- Reduce Stress and Improve Work-Life Balance
Does Coaching Work?
How do I start?
What’s the process?
Once you sign up for a program we will schedule a special time slot for your sessions. Most sessions take place over the Phone or Skype making it easy and convenient for busy people. All sessions are kept strictly confidential. Click here to see the most popular Career and Leadership packages.
What are the costs and how do I pay?
Most clients are comfortable submitting payment for services on line. If you want to discuss alternate arrangements let me know. To view my Career and Leadership Coaching Packages, please click here. If you don’t see a package that fits your needs, I would be happy to create something with you that will.
What are your qualifications?
Tina Wascovich is a PCC, Professional Certified Coach, by the International Coaching Federation, graduated from the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching, IPEC, an accredited coaching school, and has studied many popular coaching methods. Tina’s coach training combined with twenty years in marketing consulting prepares her to help a wide array of clients. She is trained to listen, to observe, and to customize her approach to an individual client needs. Learn More