EXECUTIVE COACHING FOR LEADERS.
Executive coaching is the ultimate tool for an achievement oriented professional. Coaching has proven to be one of the most effective ways to bring visions to life, create meaningful results and lasting change. One-one customized results-driven approach designed around each leader and the areas you wish to see enhanced.
BECOME THE LEADER YOU HOPE TO BEGreat leadership doesn’t require a diploma or a degree. It is not reserved for only those in high places, but by parents and teachers, managers and business owners. Everyone has the opportunity to help create a better world.
What does good leadership look like?
Within a business, leadership is more than strategy, operations and marketing. It’s about discovering and understanding each team member’s potential (as well as your own) and finding ways to tap into that resource. Whether you are a quiet behind the scenes leader, or the head of a major division with multiple teams there are common sets of skills and challenges that leaders face.
Leadership takes tremendous vision, patience, resilience, confidence and coping skills. How many requests for your time distract you from achieving your real goals and handling your primary responsibilities? How often do people ask you to add one more thing to your growing list? How many crisis do you address every day? How many people have you developed? How many reorganizations or shifts have you led?
In an environment of unprecedented pressures and changes, when customers demand more, and forgive less. Employees feel less loyalty. Competitors, share breakthroughs in rapid time. It becomes more important than ever to have a clear vision and plan for your career.
Great leaders continuously evolve, learn, and improve. They build on strengths, adopt more effective behaviors, and learn new skills and knowledge. Coaching can benefit professionals who want to be proactive and prepared for the critical changes that are part of a leader’s journey.
This Program is For:
- Mid-Senior Level Marketing Leader, CMOs, VPs, Directors, Managers
- Leaders who want to achieve balance in your personal and professional life
- High-performers who have recently been promoted or started a new role
- Successful leaders who are unhappy or who have lost their passion
- Professionals facing a crossroads, a re-organization, a downsizing or a merger
- Leaders who want to make a huge leap and are considering ‘what’s next?’
What This Program will help you do:
- Understand, leverage and cultivate your unique talents and strengths
- Adopt successful practices that support performance in your current role and prepare you for your next one
- Lead with greater vision
- Cultivate a centered presence in both your personal and professional life
- Communicate more effectively
- Foster a culture of teamwork
- Improve Confidence
- Increase your power network, organizational influence and thought leadership
- Understand and elevate your Emotional Intelligence
- Be more focused and productive
Elements of this Coaching Program Include:
- Individual, Customized 6 or 12 month Programs
- 360° Leadership Assessment
- Emotional Intelligence Assessment
- Hybrid approach of best practice leadership and marketing tools, coaching and accountability
- Create Your Professional Vision, Mission and Action Plan for Success
- Clarify Your Role and Management Expectations
- Understand Your Work Style and the Styles of those around you
- Receive Accountability and Coaching every step of the way
- Take your Leadership to the Next Level
I would recommend Tina in a heartbeat
It was very fortunate for me that I was able to be coached by Tina. She is not only well qualified and experienced, but incredibly insightful and caring. I always felt like she was trying to see the best in me….Her coaching, guidance and support has been important for me, I would recommend Tina in a heartbeat.
Tina is passionate about helping clients see the best in themselves
I’ve had the pleasure of working with Tina on high level corporate engagements, and I’ve also experienced the power of her coaching. Tina is passionate about helping clients see the best in themselves, uniquely differentiate themselves, and market their personal brands. Her years in strategic marketing consulting give her an inside edge that she shares with clients. I highly recommend Tina as an executive coach and marketer.
Isn’t It Time to Find Career Success On Your Terms?
If you’re ready to position yourself for your next career move, schedule a complimentary strategy session to see if coaching is right for you or send Tina a message with your contact information and the best times to reach you.